The core objective of the Russian Presidency is to concentrate the efforts of G20 - forum of the world's largest economies - on developing a set of measures aimed at boosting sustainable, inclusive and balanced growth and jobs creation around the world.
Addressing major challenges to global economy is a traditional focus of the G20 agenda. Russia will ensure continuity of the dialogue on all its items and attach extra impetus to the G20 discussion, facilitating further implementation of the G20 commitments and building on the achieved results.
Russia believes that discussion on all the interconnected issues of the G20 agenda is organized around three overarching priorities, aimed at starting the new cycle of economic growth:
- Growth through quality jobs and investment;
- Growth through trust and transparency;
- Growth through effective regulation.
These 3 priorities of the Russian Presidency will serve as a lens through which we propose to consider and discuss the G20 agenda in 2013, comprised of the 8 areas:
1) Framework for strong, sustainable and balanced growth;
2) Jobs and employment;
3) International financial architecture reform;
4) Strengthening financial regulation;
5) Energy sustainability;
6) Development for all;
7) Enhancing multilateral trade;
8) Fighting corruption.
Find more details on priorities at http://www.g20.org/docs/g20_russia/priorities.html